Ductless Services in Oroville, Gridley, Chico, Paradise, Yuba City, Live Oak, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Are you looking for an alternative to central air conditioning or heating systems? Ductless mini-split services from Innovative Heating & Air may be the perfect solution! Our ductless HVAC services are available throughout Oroville, Gridley, Chico, Paradise, Yuba City, Live Oak, CA, and the surrounding areas. Get in touch with us today for assistance in installing a new ductless HVAC system.
Ductless mini-splits are a type of unit that doesn’t require ductwork to deliver heated or cooled air to your home. Instead, they use small, individualized units that can be mounted on walls or ceilings. Each unit is connected to an outdoor condenser via refrigerant lines.
Today, the best defense against coronavirus and to stop its spreading is to stay indoors, which is why improving indoor air quality is so important. In addition, regular ductless service ensures that you and your loved ones stay safe.
Our Ductless HVAC Services In Oroville, CA
Our team at Innovative Heating & Air offers comprehensive ductless HVAC services to our customers located in Oroville, Gridley, Chico, Paradise, Yuba City, Live Oak, CA, and the surrounding areas. These services include:
- Ductless Installation: Our experienced technicians can assist you in selecting and installing a ductless HVAC system for your home and office.
- Ductless Maintenance: Routine ductless maintenance is essential for keeping your system running correctly and efficiently. Our provided maintenance plans can help you keep your system in top condition.
- Ductless Repair: Are you facing issues with the ductless system? All of our licensed technicians are qualified and experienced to help you with any kind of ductless repair needs.
- Ductless Replacement: When your ductless system is outdated or beyond repair, we can help you choose and install a suitable replacement.
Get in touch with us at Innovative Heating & Air for all your ductless HVAC needs! Our trained team will be happy to assist you.
Superiority Of Ductless HVAC Systems Over Traditional HVAC Systems
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Ductless mini-splits are up to 30% more energy efficient than traditional HVAC systems. They do not lose any heat or cool air through ductwork leaks.
- Enhanced Temperature Control: With ductless mini-splits, you can better control the temperature in different areas of your home. This is possible because each ductless mini-split has its own thermostat.
- Reduced Noise Levels: Ductless mini-splits operate at insignificant noise levels. Which means you won’t even know if it is running or not.
If you are located in Oroville, CA, and want to know more about what we can do for your ductless HVAC services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (530) 990-0956.
Scope Of Ductless HVAC Services Provided By Innovative Heating & Air
- Residential ductless HVAC services
- Commercial ductless HVAC services
- New construction ductless HVAC installation
We are a one-stop shop for ductless HVAC services in Oroville, CA, and surrounding areas. Give us a call now to book a consultation!
Get Professionals Help For Your Ductless HVAC Systems In Oroville, CA
When it comes to ductless HVAC services or heat pump services in Oroville, Gridley, Chico, Paradise, Yuba City, Live Oak, CA, and nearby areas, you can’t go wrong with Innovative Heating & Air. Our team of trained and experienced technicians is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. We will collaborate with you to identify a solution that meets your requirements and budget. Contact us today to get started!
Other Ductless HVAC Services include:
- Ductless AC & Heating
- Ductless Service
- Ductless Tune-Up
Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Keep bathrooms well-ventilated
Avoid Smoking Indoors
Smoking has the worst effects on your health, both in terms of overall health and indoor air pollution. Call a specialist for indoor air quality services in Oroville, CA.
Improve Indoor Ventilation
Check the Air Ducts and Filters Frequently
Avoid Strong Fragrances
Adjustments in the Kitchen
If your cooktop has a chimney or hood, cook as much as possible on the back burners because the vent more efficiently exhausts this region.
Indications That Your Ductless Needs Repair
If your ductless heating system leaks, it should never do so, but the leak might be refrigerant. It’s time for heating service in Oroville, CA, if fluids are dripping from your system.
It might be time for ductless services in Oroville, CA, if you notice that your ductless heating system is cycling more frequently to keep up with system needs.
Increased Utility Costs
With the proper maintenance, a ductless heater can survive for 20 years, but it has a lot of parts that might break down over time and require AC repair in Oroville, CA. Higher utility costs resulting from the heater running longer to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home as it ages.
AC repair in Oroville, CA might be necessary if your ductless heating system suddenly starts making loud or strange noises. Several different moving parts can generate noises if they are damaged inside.
Not Enough Heat
If an unusual smell comes from your ductless heating system, you may locate the problem inside the system. For example, the evaporator coil could be clogged with mold or bacteria, producing unpleasant aromas. Additionally, the water in the pan contains mildew, and you may block the condensate line.
Inoperative Outdoor Unit
Even while everything within your home may be running smoothly, the external unit of your ductless heating system may not be. It’s time to call an HVAC specialist if you think your exterior unit is malfunctioning.
Innovative Heating & Air is your one-stop shop if you are looking for AC installation in Oroville, CA. Call us to schedule an appointment at the number given on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ductless units can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance. However, the average lifespan of a ductless unit is between 10-15 years. For more information regarding ductless HVAC services in Oroville, CA, get in touch with our certified technicians at Innovative Heating & Air.
Yes, you can keep your ductless system on all the time. However, we recommend setting it to an energy-saving mode, so it doesn’t run unnecessarily and increases your energy bill.
We recommend getting your ductless HVAC services once a year with one of our certified technicians in Oroville, CA, at Innovative Heating & Air. Doing so will ensure your unit is running properly and prevent future issues.
Some of the benefits of using ductless systems include:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Energy efficiency
- Flexibility and zoning
- Quiet operation
- Easy installation
Some of the drawbacks of ductless units are:
- High initial cost
- Requires professional installation
- Limited by the number of indoor units that can be connected to one outdoor unit